Sign Blog


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing Is Caring | Best Quotes


"if you want to leave me, leave me in the rain. so I wouldn't be the only one crying"


"If I text you, it's because I miss you. If I'm not texting you, it just means I want you to miss me too. If we aren't texting each other, maybe we should just call & simply say "I love you" - Triston Causey


"I'm not running away from you. I am walking away slowly, and inside it's killing me that you don't love me enough to stop me"


"Respect isn't about right or wrong, good or bad, it's about understanding a person as to why they do certain things"


"People always think that the most painful thing is losing the one you love. But the truth is, losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much and forgetting that you're special too, is equally painful."


"When you cry, be sure to dry your eyes cause better days are sure to come. And when you smile, be sure to smile wide and don't let them know what they've won. And when you walk, walk with pride, don't show the hurt inside because the pain will soon be gone."


"Just because you've been hurt so many times doesn't mean you should give up on love. They say better thing is worth to wait."


"Don't fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you."


"Even if i had a 1000 reasons to leave, i'll still be looking for 1 reason to stay and if i can't find one i promise i'll make up something to stay"


"Deleting your facebook is like running away from home. Your just doing it for attention and you'll be back in an hour."


"When you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done."


"Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will."- Dr. Robert Anthony


"Whatever mistakes we have made our only way out is to move forward.This is life's proven formula, don't look back in regret but move on with hope."


p/s : banyak lagi saya jumpa Quotes yang menarik untuk kita semua tapi cukup ini dulu lah saya share.. next time saya share lagi..dun wurry  =D


0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Pages

Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.

About Me

Followers


Messages